Let's get the basics out of the way. If you want a brief introduction, the bio is a good start. This blog's format is going to be a mixture of things. One will be a place for me to vent. Another will be a place where I put down initial thoughts about current issues. You'll also get a little legal analysis, some political analysis, and some of my own predictions. Overall, I intend to write whatever comes to me at the moment, but hope to have some well thought out and formed blogs of a deeper nature on a regular basis. I hope you'll enjoy this space and that I provoke some thought and debate. I would love for the comments area to become a mini-forum where the post is discussed and debated, so use that section to post your responses. Another feature I intend to have is a new poll every 10 days or so. At the end of each voting period, I'll reveal the correct answer, and you can know if you're right.
If you're looking for some reading, I recommend "The Glorious Cause" by Robert Middlekauff. It's a very lengthy, but comprehensive, look at the American Revolution. I'm currently reading it myself as I have time for leisure reading. I also recommend "A History of Pirates: Blood and Thunder on the High Seas" by Nigel Cawthorne.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment