Greetings, Comrades. It arrives. Anyone still out there? Too much to update you on since the last post (highlights finals, Christmas, Bar Exam), but I'm back now that things have slowed down for a little while. I hope you've been following the buildup over the last several days and watched the videos I've posted.
I've been doing a lot of thinking the last couple of weeks. What is true conservatism? Why are we conservative? Do we really believe in our conservative political views because we believe them or because someone else taught us to believe them? How informed are we as voters and people?
All the questions have led me to this decision: It's time for us to take a hard look at our beliefs and ourselves. I'm going to attempt to spend the next several weeks making posts that attempt to define the core of what we as conservatives believe and what I believe as a conservative. Think about what you believe as you read. Before you read. After you read. Maybe you'll agree with me. If you agree, say why you agree. Maybe you'll disagree with me. Again, say why you disagree.
The first post on this should go up in the next couple of days. In the meantime, let me know you're still out there following and reading. And vote in the new poll.
Monday, March 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We're still reading!!
Post a Comment