I'm a 25-year-old 3L at the University of Mississippi School of Law. Graduated from Mississippi State University in Dec. 2005 with BSs in Accounting and Business Administration. Son of a vocational director and children's minister (SBC)/pharmacist. I tend to be a driven, ambitious individual. Procrastination is my Achilles' Heel. Overall a logical, problem-solving individual. Long term goals are still fluid, with 3 or 4 paths I could see myself taking. A sampling: Judge, Politics, Owning my own firm. My absolute ultimate dream would be moving to Scotland to practice. My leisure interests lie in history, particularly military history, the American Revolution, the Civil War, WWII, and the Golden Age of Piracy. I'm also big on historical biographies. The historical figure I currently want to learn more about is George Washington. I gave my life to Christ at the age of 5, and try to live for Him, but fail miserably. However, my core beliefs are those of a Christian. Politically, I'm very conservative. Combine the two, and I become an entrenched minority in the legal profession. I hope to see my profession return to its noble roots. Now that you know I'm a geek, I'll get to blogging.
No comments:
Post a Comment